60harvests service: Plough to Porch Ltd
Name of the register
User register of the 60harvests service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Marketing and advertising.
Providing you with information about goods and services that we think may interest you, which may be based on your activity on our website or third party websites.
Customising or enhancing your experience of our platform, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single 60harvests community may be handed over to the entity who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that entity. We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested. This includes providing address and contact details to our delivery partners.
We may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you. We may also share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets, along with its professional advisers. If 60harvests (Plough to Porch) (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to obtain professional advice (for example, from lawyers or financial advisors).
- To comply with a legal obligation. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of 60harvests (Plough to Porch), its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organisations for fraud prevention purposes.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area. The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your personal information as in the EEA. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. You can delete your 60harvests account at any time using the account settings page.
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Links to third party websites
Post: Data Protection Officer, Plough to Porch Ltd, TechHub, 1-15 Clere St, London, EC2A 4UY
We hope that we will be able to resolve any questions or concerns you have. However, you may at any time raise your concern with the UK Information Commissioner at:
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF Updated: 18 May 2018